Oxford is a complicated university, and has highly confusing levels of administration.
The OUSU is committed to making sure student's are well represented and taken care of-
It has a wide array of committees that look after student welfare, and are an active part of the University's policy making divisions and boards.
I wanted to be an active part of OUSU as they do manage to have their voice heard, and affect decisions that the Council makes.
I'm now the Medical Sciences Division Graduate Representative- it's a complicated role-as the MSD is the largest division in Oxford (all the University's departments come under one of four academic divisions) -
but an interesting one.
Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
ReplyDelete................................
writing a term paper-Term Paper Sample